--------DO NOT REMOVE--------IF REMOVED EMBEDDED WILL STOP WORKING IN INTERNET EXPLORER--------
Our client is a full-service investment bank that has been in business for over 75 years. They have an impeccable reputation and an extensive platform. They offer a wide range of investment services in a variety of industries, such as, Consumer, Energy, Financial Services, Healthcare, Industrial, Technology, Telecom and Media, and Financial Sponsors. With offices throughout the U.S. and abroad, they’re continuing to aggressively grow and expand their already impressive depository investment banking group.
• Work with Managing Directors to play a key leadership role in managing client relationships and executing client engagements from start to finish
• Build and maintain financial models and business valuations
• Attend AND participate in client and prospective client meetings
• Conduct industry and company-specific due diligence related to transactions
• Mentoring and training junior professionals
The ideal candidate must be a highly motivated, articulate individual possessing strong client relationship, analytical, writing and technical skills. A minimum of 4-7 years prior experience in investment banking or M&A related fields (i.e. corporate development, buy-side or consulting) is required. Prior experience focused on depositories or the Financial Institutions space is strongly preferred.